"Should I repair or rebuild?"
It's the kind of question that comes along with a bunch of other questions:
- How long will a repair keep me running for?
- How much is a rebuild going to cost?
- What's actually wrong with my engine right now?
These are the kinds of questions that are tough to answer on your own. And often, while you're trying to figure them out, your truck is sitting idle waiting to get back on the road.
If you're that guy right now, don't stress. It's our job to answer those questions and present you with the best options.
Contact us and outline the issues you're facing in as much detail as you can.
DIESEL ENGINE REBUILD
We'll tick all the boxes you're looking for:
- Low Downtime & Fast Turnaround
- Affordable diesel truck repair services
- 35+ years of experience
- Open 24/7
- No hidden fees of charges
- Trusted Reputation & Guaranteed Quality Parts
- Highly-rated customer reviews
- 1-year warranty on labor and parts
- Detailed explanation of work and invoicing
But the best way to know that we'll handle your rebuild right, is to simply swing by the shop. We'll be more than happy to chat about your engine problems and help you come up with a solution that works for you.
DIESEL ENGINE OVERHAUL
Overhauling your diesel engine returns it to a "like-new" condition. After a full disassembly, the engine's parts are inspected, cleaned, repaired, or replaced depending on their level of wear. Then, we test for performance and ensure the engine is running like it did when it came off the factory floor.
A commercial overhaul is one of the most cost efficient ways to get your engine back to running at full capacity. Compared to purchasing new and even used engines, there are considerable cost savings and often an engine overhaul. Often, an overhaul will offer better performance than what you'll get with a brand new engine.
Regardless of what your engine rebuilding needs are, we are here to help. Contact us today